[RC] RC:The French System - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Leonard and Truman  ,
     Been watching on the sideline  and getting excited : what  invigorates the French System ? The limited  petrodollar at the end of the rainbow that somewhat has shifted to 'cheaper'  Spain and elsewhere ? I doubt it ? Anation that can support chain supermarket on sport apparels { Decathlon etc etc } surely must have built in mechanism  to sustain  the equine industry .I think Frenck success is much steeped in history :your love affair with things equine ,Napolean's conquest  and failures etc etc .Unlike Britain which was mainly a maritim,e power .
    Truman may ask the same for USA but where was USA when Napolean 's cavalry was  diminished almost to zero in the cold Prussian winter ? Pedigree,pedigree pedigree ........
     Likewise the Sheikhs has rediscovered their root and now at it with national frenzy .It is no longer just UAE ,just watch Bahrain !
     i  do not agree with your position Truman that because lack of money  is leading to the current lapse in FEI endurance in USA .Our perception as outsiders is that if you are good at anything in the US you are an instant millionaire .Maybe I am wrong because  only  just endurance cannot atract the right bmedia in the US .But why???
     See you guys in Kuala Lumpur tis November ! I am due to see youe John Crandell 111and Kathryn Brugess 's horses at the airport  in 2 weeks time .Can give them a few tips .They will do well !
Dr Nik

Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live