From: Truman Prevatt [mailto:tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sat 10/6/2007 5:29 PM
To: LIESENS Leonard (COMM)
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   Uzes - Young Horses Finals

Leonard and/or Steph,

I'm not sure you guys can answer the follow.

What organization sponsors this program and where does the funding
originate? Does the French Government partially fund this program or is
it fully privately funded?

Truman

--

"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how
smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong" Richard