[RC] Appaloosa riders - a few questions for you - Sharon Hahn

I no longer have an App, but I used to.  I didn't belong to the Appaloosa Horse Club except for the year I transferred her papers.  To me, it wasn't worth the annual membership fee, especially if I wasn't going to be winning awards.  I'd rather spend my money on a ride entry.

I currently have Arabs and just re-joined the AHA (again, because I transferred some papers).  I normally feel it's not worth the expense.  I could join their distance program, but I already get completion awards, UMECRA patches, and AERC patches - so how much more "participation" stuff am I willing to pay for?  However, I note that they've greatly improved their magazine so it now has lots of articles of interest to the average horse owner instead of all stud ads and results from Scottsdale, so I might consider renewing.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?