RE: [RC] [RC] cold shoulder, different ride times? - Chris Paus

I did my first 50 on an arabian in 10.5 hours. We did lots of walking, lots of stopping for grass along the trail, lots of   stopping for water. It's a very do-able slow pace.

On that d ay, many many non arabian horses finsihed the ride faster than us.

"If  you let a smile be your umbrella,
then most likely your butt will get soaking wet." Maxine

BayRab Acres http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Lake RegionSWA http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com

Boo!?Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!