Re: [RC] [RC] DMSO withdrawal - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Very funny Angie.  I'm sure that Joni will be upset that you accused her of that.

Jody

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Wow, you can *smell* it longer than that! So Jody's HORSES at least can free of pain masking medications. That's good, at least one of them should be fully alert throughout the ride. >eg<

Angie