Re: [RC] BV Endeavor - Cora

Hi  - there seems to be some confusion as to the ride cancellation --thanks for your email -- the ONLY reason why we have cancelled this ride is due to the low attendance as another ride has been sanctioned, months after our ride had already been sanctioned, one week ahead of the Endeavor, and is within 50 miles of the Endeavor. While we had a small portion of the trails closed off temporarily, I had figured an alternative route which could be used and still maintain the integrity of the ride.  The Bear Valley Association has been very supportive of this ride and has worked diligently to provide additional routing.   As of the 1st of October, we had received 2 entries, and in speaking with riders who would normally attend our event, was advised that they would NOT be coming, but were going to the ride one week before.  While we do not expect riders to sign up until the last 2 weeks, given the lack of response and the conversations I had already had,  felt it necessary to cancel.  Perhaps we will try again next year.

Carol Miller
Tehachapi Real Estate
www.carolmillerrealestate.com
661 972 6044