[RC] gifts - rnbianchi

I've always loved the T shirts I've gotten (whatever the size) and wear them proudly because I feel I've earned them (well, maybe my horse actually earned them;-).  It makes for good conversation when non horse people ask about the logos, etc.  I also like the mugs, horse equipment, water bottles, oh and my personal favorites are the fleece lap blankets with horse motifs on them we got from our first attempt at LD. Even the bungee cords we got from our first 50 come in handy.  Never have gotten chapstick, but that would be very useful.
Cheers,
Becky.