[RC] horse fence paint - Queenslace

Does anyone recall the name of paint for 4 board horse rail fence which prevents chewing?

Someone on here told me about it a while back but I lost the note on it.

Started with a C and it's been around for a century.

It's brown in color instead of the black we have here in KY.

Suppose to be awesome for horses that chew fence.

Let me know what you find and appreciate your expertise.

Thanks,
Denise