Re: [RC] OT newsletter follow-up - Amber Roberts

I likely should have read the FIRST publication announcement. this is way off topic (inasmuch as it has nothing to do with horses or endurance or ...) except that EVERYONE is going to get cancer, or diabeties, or heart malfunctions of various types (and more) ....

but this is a good example of an inappropriate use of ridecamp IMO:)

jt

I'm sorry about that.  I thought we could mention other topics if we put OT in the subject line.  I know lots of endurance riders have health issues and thought this might be of benefit to them.  I was upset as seeing errors in an addition made after my final edit and didn't want people to think I had done that.  I won't mentioned it again.

Amber