RE: [RC] New ride MOONBEAM - Chris Paus

aha, made my heart take a leap! a few years back I sold an anglo filly named Tattered Moonbeam and haven't heard from her people much since.

alas, she's not a mule, by pedigree anyway!

good luck with your new ride.

"If  you let a smile be your umbrella,
then most likely your butt will get soaking wet." Maxine

BayRab Acres http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Lake RegionSWA http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com