Re: [RC] Scar tissue/infection - vet advice - Vickie5364

Sounds like a foreign body to me too. Making a drain at the lower end of the wound to flush might help. I assume you had your horse on a round of antibotics?   Ultrasound may be a better tool to view it with. Also you may consider getting a culture on the pus to make sure your not dealing with something that is weird like staf infection.
Vickie