[RC] Need Boarding for Horses in or near Jasper, TX - Carolyn Burgess

Hi All:

I am moving to Jasper, TX and need to find temporary housing for my 6 horses.  Anyone in the area know of a place?  I would be happy with a large pasture to put them in. I don't need care, just a place where we can take care of them ourselves.  We only need it for a short time.  Please email carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks,

Carolyn Burgess