Re: [RC] thank you for sharing (new riding tights) - Amber Roberts

Cindy Collins wrote:
I have NO financial ties to this woman or company, but since Ridecamp is the only reason I contacted Evelyn Allen of Just For Horsin Round, I felt I owed Ridecamp a big thank you.  I ordered a pair of winter fleece tights from Evelyn and after 20+ years of wearing tights for endurance riding, I can say these fit better and are made better than any I've ever seen.  It was just icing on the cake that they are also considerably less expensive than most commercial brands.  I plan to order a second pair on pay day :)

I've ordered several pairs from Evelyn over the years and agree - they are wonderful.  And she's very pleasant to deal with.

Amber