[RC] re: new 100 milers Yahoo email group - Cindy Collins

I was thinking about joining this list as a supporter and lover of 100 milers so I checked it out.? There were some great messages from many of you, BUT there was also a lot of very inappropriate spam in the list.? I'm really not interested in that stuff landing in my computer.? Any thoughts?

Cindy Collins