[RC] Humane Society and Horse Slaughter - Sisu West Ranch

Before accepting the Humane society as gospel, I urge you to carefully read their whole website and decide if their positions and outlook are the same as yours.

About a year ago I spent some time carefully reading their content. At that time I decided that they had gone away from their historical mission of protecting animals, and quite a way towards PETA's view point. Specifically, I found content that appeared to be against using animals in difficult athletic events.

They also appeared to have some content, that was more aimed at inflaming public opinion, than in being an advocate for animals. Inflammatory statements are the lifeblood of advocacy groups who have hidden agendas. They use these tactics as stepping stones to achieve their final goal, which they know would be rejected by a majority of their audience.

Please note: I am not saying that the Humane Society has gotten in bed with PETA, or that all or even much of their material is not true. What I am saying is that each of us should carefully read their whole site and decide for ourselves if their views and aims are the same as ours.

I will state publicly that I am completely opposed to PETA and what it is trying to do.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875