From: Stacy Sadar <stacy_sadar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:14:43 AM
Subject: [RC] RM Question...

To the RM's out there....

If one rider enters and rides two different horses on two different days, do you give them ONE completion award or TWO?

I thought you should give 2 because they are entering 2 different rides.  I'm being told that it doesn't matter how many days or how many horses one person enters that they should ONLY get one award PERIOD.  Basically, they are awarding one award per person and not per entry.  Doesn't sound right to me.

Thoughts...?

Thanks,
Stacy