[RC] re: trail markings - Cindy Collins

I think "in the ole days" you could have gotten away with this easily.? I'm not so sure with the current rider mentality you would.? I hope you can...I think it would be super.? It does pre-supposed some level of common sense and no "DIMR" :)? I remember the early XPs where 250 miles of trail had one roll of ribbon used for marking.??

Don said:
As long as there was a very distinct, non removable, can't be vandalized, can't be missed item (not just a person because they can go away :'() marking where you are supposed to leave the road I would be okay with no markings.

I say, sorry, Don...here is no such animal!? We've had permanent markings of wooden posts, posts pounded into the ground with screwed in flashers, permanent and temporary paint/chaulk, etc...a creative person intent on vanadalizing can and will find a way.

Cindy Collins