[RC] [Endurance Riding: News] Australian Endurance Riders battle EquineFlu - Ridecamp

couriermail.com.au
International endurance riding competitors for Australia, Peter and Penny Toft, have called a meeting at Marburg Community Hall for 7pm tonight to establish a voice for recreational horse owners affected by the crisis.

Mr Toft, who favours vaccination of all horses, said: "Our concerns are that we see no real plans to bring this crisis to an end.

"Our view is that managed one way, this crisis can be over in three months. With the process we are following at the moment, it will take a minimum of seven months

"We want the Government to establish policy and implement plans that can see a speedy return to normal activities and events in the optimum time frame."

[More ...]

--
Posted By Ridecamp to Endurance Riding: News at 9/26/2007 04:02:00 PM