[RC] Easyboot and Epic Tips, Using Easyfoam - Dream Weaver

I organized some of the posts in my blog that deal with Easyboots and Epics so that anybody needing to find help on using either of those boots can go to this one place and find a lot of information.  There are tips with photos and some video in addition to written material.  The second link goes to a section on using Easyfoam, which is not yet complete but well on it's way.   These are all things that I do personally with my own boots to have them work for my endurance horses. Hope it helps somebody.

Easyboot and Epic Tips

Using Easyfoam

Karen