Re: [RC] suicide race - Sisu West Ranch

"...Barbarian Idiots (like the pro-horse-slaughter people) There ...."

This type of inflamatory language has no place on a list like Ridecamp.

It is counterproductive and just plain wrong.  I have taken a horse to slaughter and I am neither a barbarian or an idiot.

If you wish to make a reasoned argument as to why your opinions are proper and should be adopted by others, that is laudable.   If your only option is inflamatory name calling, you are saying more about yourself than you are of those whom you criticize.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875