[RC] [RC] Question for those of you with a Specialized saddle - Rick Brand

My husband Rick and I are dealers for Specialized Saddles and have used and fit them for several years here in the Northwest.  We have also designed and are making (here in our shop at the ranch), a pad system to be used with the saddles.  We call them "Bootie Pads" as they are somewhat similar to what the old Orthoflex Company used on their original saddles.  They are a two-piece pad which attaches to the bottom of the saddle and leaves an air channel down the spine, allowing it to breath and the horse to move freely, without pressure or restriction.  They are made with either a 100% Merino Wool or synthetic fleece bottom and a 1000 Denier Nylon top.  They are available either in black or colors.  For pictures and more information, please take a look at our website:  http://www.lostjuniperranch.com/BootiePads.html

We have been using these pads for two seasons now, as have many other Specialized Saddles users.  Just call us or send us an email and we will be happy to make you a pair right away and send them off to you!

Carol and Rick Brand
Lost Juniper Ranch
Oreana, Idaho