[RC] Overnight stay in GA.... AGAIN !!! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok, I made a reservation at the wonderful Hard Labor Creek state park.  Thought all was going to work, until I find out they LOCK the gate at 10pm.  I would be cutting it very close to get there by 10pm on Thursday, seeing how I loose an hour traveling east.  PLUS, if I caught any Atlanta traffic....I'm screwed.
So, now I am looking for something else near Atlanta and close to the interstate (I-20).   I may have to just find a wide spot and pull over  !!!!!!
I can't get a live person on the phone at the Georgia Horse park to even ask if they allow stopovers.

Please...somebody have something.

Jody (It's Friday....and I am getting so pissed)