[RC] EC in POrtugal - FEI Press release - Leonard.Liesens

This is one of the sentence of this release displayed on the FEI website. I thought may english wasn't too bad, but here I'm unable to find out weather the course was or not on the level of a championship :-)

We should organize bettings to find out who wrote this release... I have my idea :-)

Leonard, Belgium

"The resultant ride statistics disproved any suggestion that this was anything other than a championship level course."