[RC] Possibly Need a horse hauled - Chris Littlefield

I am looking for help hauling a horse from Howard, Colorado to the southeast coast. I am in Florida but would be willing to travel if someone was headed to a ride this side of the states. I am told he trailers well and has very good ground manners. I am also looking for references on a hauler as well.  Please email me privately at clittlefield at baker-harris dot com Thank you, Chris