[RC] Michigan trainer needed - Hilyard

I have a 6 year old Morab that I can get on and ride (at a walk) in her field, but I'm too middle aged and fat and too aware of how hard the ground is to middle aged fat people to have the guts to take her out on the road (no miles of trails around here!).  I also don't have a quiet older horse or rider to take her out with.  I could maybe trailer her over to Jeannie Miller's, but Jeanie doesn't ride slow and I'm not sure how Crystal would respond to her singing. . .:)  (When she's trained, Jeannie, I'll bring the Ben and Jerry's.)

Anyway, does anyone know somewhere where I could send her for a few weeks, then ride her with a trainer for a few weeks, and end up with a green but not worrying trail horse?  Thanks in advance -
Laurie in Clare