[RC] BOD opinions - Chrystal Woodhouse

Interesting......... a few years ago in our local endurance club a lot of the membership were furious that member's of the BOD did NOT get involved in our bulletin board  conversations or provide information , and on RC Bruce gets condemned for it!!!!!!!!!!! I like having a BOD member who speaks his mind ( as long as it isn't abusive) as then I know WHO he/she is.

AND as I haven't kept up on all the posts I am a bit confused.why does Lisa ( and any others I have missed)want to leave AERC?? I have yet to read any concrete reason's outside of  ambiguous " tired of the AERC"  quotes. I dont' need the rhetoric just a list of the top 10 problems within AERC ( as people that want to leave see it), I am interested!!!

Bev loved your post .

Chrystal