[RC] Slide-In Camper - Peggy B-Smith

I have a 9-1/2 foot Lance on my F350 and pull a 3-horse trailer.  We have an extension on the hitch, which is the heaviest duty hitch they make.

The best money spent on my rig was putting air bags on the truck. It has a gage in the cab of the truck and switch so I can put more or less air in the bags and stiffen up the suspension on the road.  I have driven in very windy conditions and just take it easy and have had no problems.
Once nice thing about this rig is I can more easily park in tight situations than the big LQs and trucks, though I would love to have a LQ trailer! Maybe someday when I wear out this rig.

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA