[RC] Kudos to the OAATS/Cracked OAATS Crunch (NE) Management - Patti Stedman

Hey folks.

One week after running our own ride, it was a real treat to enjoy someone putting on such a great event down in Ohio!

This is a "club" ride for the OAATS gang, and what a great time!  Tons of distances and events (including endurance, LD, CTR and a Novice CTR), including a bunch of raffles, an impromptu auction and a poker chip scavenger hunt of sorts.  It was wonderful seeing all the kids having so much fun!

Super run ride, with challenging trails (there'd been some trail bulldozering to include water diversion/erosion control which ended up being "moguls" of sorts), extremely well-marked and a fair test of horse and rider late in the season.  A couple of my favorite MW vets --- Mike Habel and Maureen Fehrs, who I hadn't seen in quite a while.  Tons of help, and Mollie Krumlaw-Smith and Becke McCarty did a great job as RMs and Becke has found her calling as roaster/auctioneer!  :-)  (And I am not just saying that because I won the 50/50.)

The weather was remarkable.  From nearly 90 on Friday to downright CHILLY on Saturday morning brought in by a cold front t-storm.

Thanks to everyone for putting on such a grand event.

--Patti Stedman (NE)

Patti Ann Stedman, CHMM
Proactive Compliance Services Inc.
"A Common Sense Approach to Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Compliance"
716 560 8297