Re: [RC] [RC] HoofArmor Quest - Lysane Cree

I agree, don't stop posting David. People can always skip the messages they don't want to read.
I think there was some confusion about the way some of your post was written - you talked about some horses coming up with sore pasterns at the same time as talking about the horses not getting sore hooves with the hoof armor, and it came across as if there was a  link between the two (which probably was not your intention I would think)
Perhaps if there had been more explanation of why some horses had sore pasterns, or at least more detail to distinguish the two, I think it would have read more clearly. But hey, when we post we don't always write perfectly either (as can be seen from the misunderstandings between people that crop up on ridecamp).

I have been using Hoof armor and it has worked well for my mare - the only time I have had a problem with it staying on for a ride is when I have not cleaned the hoof well enough or dried it enough - so it is a matter of *my* application and not the product itself. And the new formula is great.

Lysane

"Debbie K." <dakota.charm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David, there are many on this list, Don't stop posting,

I have used Hoof Armor a few times, sometimes it worked and sometimes
it did not, which happens when you are testing new formulas, it is
made right up the road from me...

I am glad to see you have yet a new formula that is working so well,
cause honestly, I think it is a great Idea, Kudos to you for all your
time and research, I just took a look at your website...

I hope I did not sound negative earlier... I did not intend to,
People ask on the barefoothorsecare list once in a while if anyone has
tried it, come over there and talk about it... we have about 2000
members or more.....