[RC] JT - Video - Robin Everett

John:

and loved them. Wanted to order the video.  But when I clicked on the ordering link it asked me a question I had no idea how to answer.  For those of us technologically challenged, what are the two formats we're supposed to choose between and what's the difference? I.e., how do we know which one we want? I just want something to play on my home DVD player and something I can loan to my dressage trainer (she wants to see the Lusitanos).

Robin Everett

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.