[RC] GSFHR - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

The word from a friend that is crewing this ride is that it is the most disorganized lie she ever saw.  For the great amount of publicity and the promises of management for the hi dollar entry it is nothing.  There’s a hay man selling it for $16 a square to the competitors.  There are little to no services for the riders, no ride briefings, no camping services ‘traveling fancy tent city’ as advertised.  . a total cluster!

I hope this never happens again.  Check out there site, they are already taking entries for 2008, the last ‘news’ update on THEIR site was mid August!.  I believe that all this guy wanted to do is make money, I believe that this is dangerous and aerc and aha both of who sanctioned this ride should pull and never sanction again.

Anyone near Emporia Kansas they are camped just NW of there, please go help and treat these riders to some rest.  They are trying not to be quitters.

A friend of mine on the ride was trading off days with his wife, they took 6 horses, he was thrown and is pretty busted up, his wife is trying to finish.

Kate kearby.