[RC] Fw: 9/11 - Horses - Betsy O'Shea

If you can't get the commercial on youtube, try this.  It worked for me.
Betsy
NEVER FORGET!!!

This is touching.  Let's not forget!

Here is a commercial Budweiser produced after 9/11. They aired it only once so as not to benefit financially from it -- they just wanted to  acknowledge the tragic event. This is so consistent with a company who always  does things with a ton of class!!

Can you imagine what the cost was considering... With the anniversary of this horrific event fast approaching, it's a good time to keep this circulating.  We will NEVER forget.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.