[RC] Heat Packs-Human OT - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I was searching for hot packs and found this and thought it was funny.
3.  Cherry pits are not meant for human or animal consumption.  Do not eat the cherry pits.  I am not responsible if you or your pet decide to eat the contents of your pack.  I know this may sound ridiculous, but after getting a negative feedback for #1 and #2, I thought I should nip this potential complaint in the bud in case there is another person out there who does not have any common sense.

Geckogal85