[RC] Big South Fork - Janice Taylor

Hi Eric,

I have the little buggers in spades too...  Didn't realize they liked horse meat too...
I've been treating his scratches twice a day and he is much better. Just a bit of swelling left in that one leg.  The curse of white legs I guess.
As for the ride ~ IT WAS GREAT!!!      Hope you don't wear out for a long, long time...we all love it and appreciate the way everything goes so smoothly.  All the vets that looked at my horse were so very helpful and complimentary as well.

Good job all around.

My only complaint is the way some riders arrive early and save huge spaces for friends, and defend them with bared teeth.  This should not be allowed.  I can understand saving a spot for a few hours, but for two days!! In my case, the 'lady' marked off a huge space, saying it was the biggest rig coming for the ride.  Well when these people finally did arrive, (Fri. afternoon) the 'huge rig' was smaller than mine.  That won't happen to me next time. I can bare teeth also...<g>

Thanks for huge effort a ride like this must take!!!

Janice ~ just now stopping the itch, in KY