[RC] Back to Back Rides - Vchorsegal

Hi-
  It sounds to me like you are doing plenty and your heart rates sound great !  Just do both days at a conservative pace and see how much horse you have left afterwards.  I would only ride once a day at most- your weekly milage is more than adequate for your goal, in my opinion.  I would back off my riding 10 days before your event, also cut down on alfalfa & grain & any added oils. Just do a legging up ride 3 days before your event, maybe 1.5 hours of mostly walking.  Good Luck !
- Heidi Helly AERC # 13879