RE: [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] 2007 European Championship QatarChallenge - Medal W... - Chrystal Woodhouse

Haha, I just looked the picture as well and said to my hubby that I liked the winner as I liked his outfit the best!!!:-) WHO?? Wears white to an endurance ride???????
( O.k. I am jealous I couldn't even walk from a hotel room to the podium and keep a white pair of pants clean.:-)

Chrystal :-)