To: <Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:20 PM
Subject: [RC] "Stump the vet , update"II

Well, my mare still is stocked up and some endema in front of her udder.--- Now horse #2 the younger gelding is starting to stock up. This tells me something is either contagious or they are both having the same reaction to something enviormental--
Went over to talk to my neighbor to ask if her horses had any symptoms and to warn her to watch for some. She has a ride this weekend, so she was going to go check her horses. She also gave me the name of a better vet if I need one.
Mare's appetite is normal(try ing to open the lock on the old horses stall while he is eating. I gave her bute again . Will give a couple days to see if it helps.
Young gelding-again who nevers been sick or injured-- will bute him tomorrow and for a couple days. Will monitor temp and vital signs.
If this gets worse, hopefully the better vet will take on a new person, sometimes they are to much in demand unless you have a big barn.....
Donkey, old horse and the other gelding have been other places in life, and donkey had this thing last year , so am watching the other two.Especially ol' Champ.

Can you find the hidden words? Take a break and play Seekadoo! http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_hotmailtextlink1