[RC] useing easyboots - jamie ward

we have a pony that our shoer has decided will be bare foot ( had been abused he's great with everything but getting shoes on now he got the front two done but went bare on the back because of dangerous behavior) He use to go bare foot all the time his previous owner didn't believe in shoes (then again they didn't be leave in kind treatment to animals ether....I'm NOT saying its cruel to go bare foot) My question is how long do the easy-boots last? We have a mile of road riding before our trails but we can walk the shoulder for most of it. he is only carrying 70-115 lbs and will be doing LD's this year and 50's next. He has really tough feet do you think boot's are necessary even? any advice would be very welcome!
Jamie

Tx Trigger <txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We sprayed a bunch of Easyboots with some basic white spray paint, and the paint has lasted very well. I have tied bright flagging ribbon on the fronts in the past, so I could glance down easily to check the boots were still there. Ribbon slowly comes off. Thankfully, the newer designs are getting easier and easier to keep on the horses.
Jonni

Custom made rump warmer's > made just for you and your horse, with your horses measurements,and you choose your colors/prints,warmth etc e-mail me for more info

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride