[RC] FW: JD's ride - Juli Bechard

Hey,
A friend asked me to bug you guys about JD's ride thanksgiving weekend.  It hasn't been sanctioned yet.  Does anyone know if it is still planned?  Technically, i was planning on riding our first 50in that one, but Al's feet have sidelined me I might just do the 25.  I don’t know yet  But, we need to know if it's still going to be there.  Inquiring minds need to make plane reservations!  Thanks again.

Juli and the Herd
Alpine (who is still a little lame, but considerably better, and got walked around the arena yesterday under saddle simply because he was a booger after 6 weeks of no exercise and tried to drag mom around the yard)
Merlin (who is thankfully happy and cheerful with no problems whatsoever)

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.169)
Database version: 5.07550
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/