Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5243 Old horses and weighing decisions - Chipnml

In a message dated 9/3/2007 3:24:13 P.M. Central Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Somehow I never thought it was fair - that
she go so soon.
I had a discussion about this with a friend who'd just had her dog put down.  She was seriously considering NOT getting another dog.  I told her I used to think it was so unfair that we outlived our animals, but now I think the "big plan" is that this enables us to give more animals loving homes.  I still miss every single animal who is no longer with me, but I could never live a life without them!

Chip