[RC] [European Endurance Championship] It was a dark and foggymorning... - Ridecamp

It\'s dark and FOGGY out there... we\'re headed to the Barroca D\'Alva vetgate in a few minutes - might be a slow drive. Don\'t know if it\'s foggy at the venue (our hotel is 45 minutes north) . If so, could be interesting riding. The first loop is supposed to be fairly rocky and technical.

here we go!

Steph

--
Posted By Ridecamp to European Endurance Championship on 9/07/2007 09:58:00 PM