Re: [RC] [AERCMembersForum] Santa Fe Ride - Team Estrogen-Day 2 - Magnumsmom

Er...  Springer.  Springer, NM.
:)   :)   :)

What a blast.  Laura and her young mare are doing great.

I can't really describe what a feeling it is to ride along the
plains and watch Wagon Mound appear in the distance at
horse travelin' speed.  And then watch it disappear behind
us as we rode north and into Springer.  All in one day!  And
then out of Springer the next morning and on towards
Clayton which just a few miles from Oklahoma.  We drive
the route all the time, but it's great experience to ride it.

:) - Kathy
...  a bit sad to be home too soon, but real happy that Blue
is OK.   He was doing great... riding slowly and getting great
vet scores.  He stepped between the end of a ranch bridge
and the road bed and cut his left rear leg at 39 miles
yesterday (Day 3).  He's fine, thank goodness...