[RC] Red Easy Boots - Evelyn B./Patrick E. Allen

    Hi there, we just got back from a long trip, left August 6th and returned yesterday. We went to the Eastern Sierra ride and then attended the National Championship in Idaho.

    Henry of www.griffinstack.com was at these rides and I was talking to him about the Easy boots. During our conversation I found out he has a bunch of……red …..ones. I had been reading all the comments about folks wanting the red ones so I told him I would post about his having them when we got home.

    I can’t say which sizes he has as I don’t know the numbers but I am sure he can accommodates some of you.

Happy riding,

Evelyn

www.justforhorsin-round.com

GIF image