Re: [RC] Equissentials - Lysane Cree

Equissentials website is www.equissentials.net
You can buy directly from them.

I have the Equissentials and yes they are pricey but they are better than any other riding tights or breeches I have ever tried, and I have tried alot. I am never able to find any that I don't have to keep pulling on to keep the crotch up where it should be and then the bottoms are way up near my calves instead of down near the ankles. It is very difficult to find long enough ones in the tack shops around my area. So I have bought several pairs of tights/breeches at 75-125 each that never really fit me that great. The equissentials are made to your measurements, so as soon as I put them on they were extremely comfortable and fit me well.
The leather is deerskin and it is much grippier than any of the synthetic materials. And like someone mentioned if the material wears out they will use the leather you have and put it on new material.

You can wash the equissentials but hang to dry and they recommend using Leather Therapy which keeps them nice. For the price, it's worth it, you want to keep them as long as possible! :)
Not much more difficult than washing anything else, but once the wash is done I lay them flat to dry. And if you do need to condition them, you apply the Leather Therapy conditioner when the leather is wet.
I tried another conditioner on a small section and it's too thick it "clogs up" the leather.

Anyway thst's just my experience. I love them. I keep my using my old badly fitting ones for around the barn but for competitions it's my equissenitials.

Angie Mikkelson <angieorr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I should buy a pair of
Equissentials from? The websites that I'm finding are not familiar to me so
I don't know which to use.

Thanks - Angie Mikkelson

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink