Re: [RC] [RC] Horse with attitude...Emergency Dismount - desertrydr1

Okay when Jessica wrote about her "emergency-dismount, and aim-to-roll." I just had to laugh!  I will do "emergency-dismounts" too when I need to get off before the situation gets worse...like bucking up a hill!

My dressage instructor refuses to teach the emergency dismount.  She says too many people do it when they should have stayed with the horse and rode it out.  They get to the point that if the horse even burps they do an emergency dismount.  Don't laugh, I've heard a horse burp!  jeri