Re: [RC] riding with a scar - CK - Mary Ann Spencer

What about on proud flesh?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] riding with a scar - CK

I raised emus for years and still have the products (yes, I sell them) and my horses would be sad without it.  Every wound has been treated with emu oil with great results.  And it is also great to use as a massage oil.  It is naturally anti-inflammatory, it soothes, and has a small amount of anti-bacterial action.  Now, while I use it on my family and will make these claims, I can only PROVE that it works like this on miceJ

Anyway, yeah, I do sell it but yeah, I have used it for years on my family and my animals with much happiness.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499