Re: [RC] Emu Oil for scars? - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I don't know about for scars but....I use the deep muscle rub and hot spice and ice from Montana Emu Products. www.laidinmt.com (i think this is the website) On my back. I have sever chronic pain. I LOVE IT!!! It is heaven in a jar. The doc used to give me loratab and percocet, etc. The emu oil actually treats my pain without side affects and I can drive when I use it! LOL jmho

Jlwarabs@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all-
    I have a rescued filly that split her nose open right after we got her right where the noseband of the halter goes.  We were able to get her halter off and let it heal on its own, but I was unable to treat it at all at the time.  The would is now healed and is a raised scar along the bridge of her nose.  I now have her catchable/leadable etc.. on her way to being sane =)  and would like to find something to diminish the scar.  Would emu oil work on that?  Or does anyone have a suggestion for something that helps break down scar material?
    Thanks
        Jennifer

Jennifer Whittaker
www.MysticRoseArabians.com