RE: [RC] I am soooo sick of saddles - Pam Bailie

Hi – We have been in saddle fit hell and found our way out with Reactor Panel saddles – custom fit and excellent customer service – Pam Bailie

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert R
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:29 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] I am soooo sick of saddles

Anyone else on the great elusive good-fitting saddle hunt?  I thought I found a keeper yesterday.  I brought home a Timberline to demo.  I thought it looked like a great fit.  My horse moved really, really well in it.  Went for a short 5 mile jaunt this morning and the sweat marks looks great.  No ouchy spots or rubs.  I just came in from his evening meal and he is so sore, I can't even brush his back!!  ARGHHH.

So tomorrow, I am driving 2 hours one way to pick up and try yet again another saddle.  I am strongly leaning towards sawing the horn off my wife's saddle and making her go find another one!!

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper