[RC] trailer ventilation/insulation - sherman

Do you use this inside or outside of the trailer?

Kathy

Faustina Duffy wrote:

I did 2 things that made my horse trailer and its dressing room AMAZINGLY cooler. 1.) Bought roll on tractor paint at the farm store and painted the roof WHITE. Just used some TSP to clean it first, primed it white and rolled it on. You have to be close to see that it isn't a great job. 2.) PAINT ON insulation! WOW did it work! http://wwwnansulate.com/nansulate_translucent_PT.htm <http://www.nansulate.com/nansulate_translucent_PT.htm> is the stuff I used. I STILL can't believe how much difference it made....but of course, your mileage may vary. Just cleaned the metal with TSP and rolled it on!
Faustina Duffy