[RC] tendon injury rest--stall vs pasture - Julienne

Hi Karla,

Just went through this with my mare.. DDT tendon injury.  I followed Carol Gillis's tendon rehab protocol as closely as I could.  3 months of stall rest with handwalking then put her out into pasture, sectioning it off and gradually opening it back up up to 6 months.  We had an addition issue it turned out (coffin join injury) but once that got injected everything looks pretty much healed and ready to go.  Ready to ride!!

Julienne